We can fill a wide range of prescriptions, including those with astigmatism. However, we do have some limitations. If your prescription is outside the range that we usually carry, do not hesitate to contact our customer support department. Our agents will be able to determine whether we can fill your prescription.
Here is our standard range for optical frames or regular sunglasses lenses:
SPH (for near-sightedness/short-sightedness)
- We fill prescriptions with a sphere (SPH) value between -8.00 to +8.00 online, and -10.00 to +10.00 in store.
If you do not have astigmatism, the SPH will be the only value on your prescription (no CYL or AXIS).
- Very thin (1.67) lenses are required if the SPH is between -6.50 to -3.00 and +2.50 to +5.50
- Ultra thin (1.74) lenses are required if the SPH is between -10.00 to -6.50 and +5.50 to +10.00.
CYL & AXIS (for astigmatism)
- Our basic prices include prescriptions with a CYL value between -3.00 and +3.00. If your cylinder is -3.25 or +3.25 and stronger, the order must be placed in store with one of our opticians and incurs an additional fee of $200.00 per frame.
- If you have astigmatism in either eye, your prescription will indicate cylinder (CYL) and axis (AXIS) values.
ADD (for progressive lenses)
- We fill prescriptions with an ADD value between +0.75 to +4.00.
- This value indicates that you need progressive lenses.
- We fill prescriptions with a prism of up to 6.00 diopters combined (horizontal + vertical).
- Prescriptions with a prism can be fulfilled in-store only.